WP8: Commercialization, one of the nine DRIP work packages, invites the program participants to a workshop on 'Collaborative Business Models'.
A central key to succeeding with innovative water efficiency solution in the future is the introduction of collaborative value-based business models. These have the ability to capture value from, and for, multiple stakeholders, thereby removing the expense-based focus that often becomes a barrier to execution.
The workshop aims to introduce a selection of generic collaborative business models for increased water efficiency and to help the participating group of companies select, adapt and implement one or more of these models.
In continuation of the workshop, each of the technical projects will be assisted in evaluating the added value that would come from applying selected business model in their context.
Time and place
Date: November 9th at 13.00 to 16.00
Venue: Danish Technological Institute, Forskerparken 10, 5230 Odense
Participants: Only members of the INNO+WIP consortium
Price: Free of charge
Overall timeslot: 13-16
13.00 – 13.20: Business Models within Danish Food and Beverage Industry (Esben Rahbek Gjerdrum Pedersen, CBS)
- Presentation of four Generic Business Models compiled through interviews and study with 16 Danish company sources
13.20 – 14.30: Group work on applying the Generic Business Models (Ole Kjeldal Jensen, Tom Chr. Thomsen, DTI)
- Application of the GBMs, identification of the collaboration means, within the individual DRIP projects present
Discussion across the groups on the business models from group work
14.30 – 15.00: Inspirational speaker with hands-on experience from applying collaborative business model in his own company
- representative from Aarhus Vand
15.00 – 15.50: Introduction to the collaboration identification platform (Ole Kjeldal Jensen, DTI)
- Systematic search for partners within the platform for capturing value to the projects
- What support is needed from WP8?
15.50 – 16.00: What’s next? (Ole Kjeldal Jensen, DTI)
- DRIP Project’s need for collaboration on Business Models
- WP 8 need for input from projects to produce models on partnerships
Program in PDF: