Deltagelse forudsætter at du har deltaget på Kepner-Tregoe Foundation Course samt bestået eksamen.
This two-day course is beneficial for service desk staff, analysts, problem and incident managers, auditors, quality managers, operators, technicians, engineers and others responsible for customer service and support staff. Individuals with ITIL® Intermediate qualifications in Service Operation (SO) or Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) will find the Kepner-Tregoe course extremely beneficial in improving their problem and incident management skills.
Take the next step in maximizing your critical thinking skills for improved service performance. This course is designed exclusively for learners who have successfully completed the KT Foundation course. It is the next step in developing Problem Management expertise towards becoming a high performance “trouble-shooter”.
Participants will have already gained an overview of the core KT skills: Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis. During the KT Problem Management workshop, they will be introduced to additional skills in Problem Analysis to find root causes:
- The use of “Distinctions and Changes” — is a critical approach in isolating causes of complex problems
- Solving “Start-up Problems” — often the toughest to solve
- Solving “Recurring Problems” — they drive up your incident volume and negatively impact your customer satisfaction
- “Think Beyond the Fix” — move from reactive to proactive problem management
Key components of the KT workshop include:
- A discovery case to assess current approaches to Problem Management and compare them to the KT approach
- The KT “process teaches” method, which introduce the KT concepts in a step-by-step approach
- A series of case studies that allow participants to test their understanding of the techniques in a structured/simulated environment
- Coaching and feedback by the instructor to reinforce the learning
- Structured discussions about how the KT processes get implemented to drive hard results
- Questioning and Listening Skills
- Problem Analysis
- Advanced Problem Analysis Concepts
- Think Beyond the Fix
- Learn Kepner-Tregoe’s advanced troubleshooting skills
- Hone your skills through case studies and application
- Learn about how to improve the performance of your Problem Management processes
All KT workshops are designed to introduce the processes and techniques through a step-by-step learning process, which are reinforced by case studies and the application of the concepts to participants’ real-life issues. A large number of case studies will reinforce and cement the skills learned at the KT Problem Management workshop.
Founded in 1958, Princeton, N.J.-based Kepner-Tregoe is the international leader in developing the critical thinking skills of people. Kepner-Tregoe is a global leader in improving the business performance of clients through proprietary organizational transformation and trouble shooting methodologies. This proven methodology has been used to maximize service performance at global organizations including NASA, IBM, Sun Microsystems, RIM and Siemens.
In order to meet the demand for training, Kepner-Tregoe did not stop by building a courseware, but to ensure the quality of the training, the training can only be delivered by a Kepner-Tregoe accredited trainer.
The Kepner-Tregoe® Foundation course includes Kepner-Tregoe Methodologies and Intellectual Property owned by Kepner-Tregoe, which is used by permission of Kepner-Tregoe. All rights reserved. Accredited KT Foundation training is provided by ITpreneurs.
The KT Problem Management exam is an online exam which can be offered at the end of the second day of the training course or taken by the candidate at another convenient date and time. This will require that the candidate selects and registers a proctor who will supervise the exam delivery. In order for participants to be eligible to take the KT Problem Management exam, they have to participate in an accredited KT Problem Management training course for two days.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- IT Kursusinformation
- 72 20 33 10