Deltagelse forudsætter at du har deltaget på Kepner-Tregoe Foundation Course samt bestået eksamen.
This two-day course is beneficial for service-desk staff, analysts, problem and incident managers, auditors, quality managers, operators, technicians, engineers and others responsible for customer service and support. Individuals with ITIL® intermediate qualifications in Service Operation (SO) or Operational Support an Analysis (OSA) will find the Kepner-Tregoe course extremely beneficial in improving their problem and incident management skills.
Take the next step in maximizing your critical thinking skills for improved service performance. This course is designed exclusively for learners who have successfully completed the KT Foundation course. It is the next step in developing expertise in the area of High Severity/Major Incident Management towards becoming a high performance “trouble-shooter”.
Participants will have already gained an overview of the core KT skills: Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis. During the KT High Severity Incident Management workshop they will be introduced to additional Incident Handling skills to restore service:
- Using Situation Appraisal and Problem Analysis “at speed”— how to drive structured service restoration under time pressure
- Advanced Incident Management techniques—managing the “end-to-end” process of service restoration
- Facilitation of Major Incidents—leading the incident resolution process
- Key components of the KT workshop are:
- A discovery case to assess current approaches to Problem Management and compare them to the KT approach
- The KT “process teaches” method, which introduce the KT concepts in a step-by-step approach
- Learn Kepner-Tregoe’s advanced troubleshooting skills
- Hone your skills through case studies and application
- Learn about how to improve the performance of your Incident Management processes and restore service faster and more consistently
A large number of case studies will reinforce and cement the skills learned at the KT High Severity Incident Management Workshop.
Founded in 1958, Kepner-Tregoe, based in Princeton, New Jersey, is the international leader in developing critical thinking skills. Kepner-Tregoe is a global leader in improving business performance through proprietary organizational transformation and troubleshooting methodologies. This proven methodology has been used to maximize service performance at international organizations, such as NASA, IBM, Sun Microsystems, RIM and Siemens.
The KT High Severity Incident Management exam is an online exam which can be offered at the end of the second day of the training course or taken by the candidate at another convenient date and time. This will require that the candidate selects and registers a proctor who will supervise the exam delivery.
In order for participants to be eligible to take the KT High Severity Incident Management exam, they have to participate in an accredited KT High Severity Incident Management course for two days.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- IT Kursusinformation
- 72 20 33 10