- Basics of NH3 as a refrigerant
- Safety of NH3
- Plant design and components
- Overview of NH3 applications: cold
storage, food processing, chillers
- Operation, service and maintenance
- Hands-on training on one and two stage
training plants, e.g. start/stop, measurement
and processing of data as well as
setting and adjustment of control
Class size is limited to ensure an ideal learning environment.
After the course you will have gained:
- An understanding of the special circumstances of larger NH3 applications
- A basis for assessing the possibilities and limitations of NH3
- An insight into operation and maintenance procedures
- The knowledge of settings and adjustments of control equipment
- Practical knowledge of safety conditions related to NH3
- Practical experience with commissioning, controlling and stopping one and two stage training plants
The course is designed for people with limited experience with refrigeration plants with ammonia, e.g. users and owners of refrigeration plants, operation personnel, consultants and employees in refrigeration companies.
The course fee is inclusive of course materials, refreshments and lunch both days.
Accommodation and local transport from 200.00 EUR (two nights) depending on availability and your requirements. You will be on your own for dinner. You will find a large number of restaurants near your hotel.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Svenn Ole Kjøller Hansen
- Faglig leder, varmepumper
- +45 72201267