In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
This course is intended for enterprise-level messaging administrators on Exchange Server. IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server may also take this course. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 2 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration.
- Overview of Exchange Server
- Exchange Server architecture
- Requirements for Exchange Server
- Deploying Exchange Server Exchange Server
- Exchange Server Management Tools
- Exchange Server mailbox databases
- Exchange Server storage
- Configuring Exchange Server mailbox databases and storage
- Managing user mailboxes
- Managing other types of mailboxes
- Managing other recipients objects
- Configuring policies and adress lists
- Overview of the Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Servers by using Exchange Management Shell cmdlets
- Managing Exchange servers by using scripts
- Configuring client access services
- Managing client access services
- Client connectivity in Exchange Server
- Configuring Outlook on the web
- Configuring mobile messaging
- High availability on Exchange Server
- Configuring highly available mailbox databases
- Configuring high availability of Client Access services.
- Implementing Exchange Server backup
- Implementing Exchange Server recovery
- Overview of message transport
- Configuring message transport
- Managing transport rules
- Deploying and managing an Edge Transport server for message security
- Implementing an antivirus solution for Exchange Server
- Implementing an antispam solution for Exchange Server
- Monitoring Exchange Server
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server
- Securing Exchange Server by using RBAC
- Configuring audit logging in Exchange Server
- Maintaining Exchange Server
- Overview of Exchange Online and Office 365
- Managing Exchange Online
- Implementing the migration to Exchange Online
- Managing a hybrid environment
Dette kursus samt Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 [20345-2] leder hen mod eksamen 70-345: Designing & Deploying MS Exchange 2016/2019. Eksamen bestilles og betales særskilt.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchere
Kurset kan betales med 5 stk. SA vouchere
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147