- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
This course is for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses, or intends to use, the latest release of Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
- Overview of systems management by using enterprise management solutions
- Overview of the Configuration Manager architecture
- Overview of the Configuration Manager administrative tools
- Tools for monitoring and troubleshooting a Configuration Manager site
- Introduction to queries
- Configuring Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Analyzing the real-time state of a device by using CMPivot
- Configuring site boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring resource discovery
- Configuring resources using device and user collections
- Overview of the Configuration Manager client
- Deploying the Configuration Manager client
- Configuring and monitoring client status
- Managing client settings and performing management operations
- Overview of inventory collection
- Configuring hardware and software inventory
- Managing inventory collection
- Configuring software metering
- Configuring and managing Asset Intelligence
- Preparing the infrastructure for content management
- Distributing and managing content on distribution points
- Overview of application management
- Creating applications
- Deploying applications
- Managing applications
- Deploying virtual applications by using System Center Configuration Manager (Optional)
- Deploying and managing Windows Store apps
- The software updates process
- Preparing a Configuration Manager site for software updates
- Managing software updates
- Configuring automatic deployment rules
- Monitoring and troubleshooting software updates
- Enabling third-party updates
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring, deploying, and monitoring Endpoint Protection policies
- Configuring and deploying advanced threat policies
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Configuring compliance settings
- Viewing compliance results
- Managing resource and data access
- An overview of operating system deployment
- Preparing a site for operating system deployment
- Deploying an operating system
- Managing Windows as a service
- Configuring role-based administration
- Configuring Remote Tools
- Overview of Configuration Manager site maintenance
- Backing up and recovering a Configuration Manager site
- Updating the Configuration Manager infrastructure
Microsoft Software Assurance Voucher
Kurset kan betales ved 5 SA vouchere.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147