Through hands-on labs, students will learn to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible, learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution, centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Red Hat® Ansible Tower. Students will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems, and use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
Have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience.
This course is for System and Cloud administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts and prepare them for Ansible automation.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Ansible playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts, and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible.
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
- Write a simple Ansible playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible playbooks.
- Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
- Troubleshoot the Ansible and managed hosts.
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing, optimizing, and configuring Ansible for the management of managed hosts.
Undervisningen varetages af en autoriseret Red Hat instruktør og foregår på engelsk.
Kurset afholdes i samarbejde med Red Hat, som udvælger lokationen kurset holdes på.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147