Dette virtuelle kursus foregår på din egen computer live via GoToMeeting med en engelsktalende underviser. Under kurset har du mulighed for at stille spørgsmål, deltage i diskussioner, se whiteboard på din skærm og lave lab øvelser.
The final step for the CCNA certification
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX), is an instructor-led training course that teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats. Also covers topics in more depth and teaches learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing learners for Cisco CCNA certification.
Due to the accelerated nature of this course it is expected that delegates will already possess existing experience working with Cisco Products and should have a strong existing familiarity with the concepts and products covered in the course. In addition, the learner should possess the following skills:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
Delegates without this existing experience should consider attending:
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 Version 3.0 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 Version 3.0 (ICND2)
This course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
The course is also appropriate for pre- and post-sales network engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks.
This course is part of the Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA) Certification.
By attending this course, you will recieve a FREE Exam Voucher for Exam 200-125.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage and secure network devices
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
Lesson 2: Understanding the Host-to-Host Communications Model
Lesson 3: Introducing LANs
Lesson 4: Operating Cisco IOS Software
Lesson 5: Starting a Switch
Lesson 6: Understanding Ethernet and Switch Operation
Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Common Switch Media Issues
Lesson 2: Understanding IP Addressing and Subnets
Lesson 3: Understanding the TCP/IP Transport Layer
Lesson 4: Exploring the Functions of Routing
Lesson 5: Configuring a Cisco Router
Lesson 6: Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
Lesson 7: Enabling Static Routing
Lesson 8: Learning Basics of ACL
Lesson 9: Enabling Internet Connectivity
Lesson 2: Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity
Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
Lesson 4: Routing Between VLANs
Lesson 5: Using a Cisco IOS Network Device as a DHCP Server
Lesson 6: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
Lesson 7: Implementing RIPv2
Lesson 2: Understanding IPv6 Operation
Lesson 3: Configuring IPv6 Static Routes
Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Lesson 2: Implementing Device Hardening
Lesson 3: Implementing Advance Security
Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network
Lesson 2: Multiarea OSPF IPv4 Implementation
Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
Lesson 3: Introducing QoS
Lesson 4: Managing Cisco Devices
Lesson 5: Licensing
Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network
+ 15 labs.
Søgte du et andet virtuelt kursus?
Vi tilbyder virtuelle kurser inden for mange forskellige områder. Kontakt os på tlf. 72203000 eller firstname.lastname@example.org, så vi kan hjælpe med at imødekomme dit behov.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147