HR overview and introduction
We guess that you have already experienced that the Danish labour market model is unique in the World – correct? And you know that Danish legislation covering HR and employment has its secret corners? We will be happy to give you a good overview and to introduce you to all the legal and practical aspects of for example drafting an employment contract, holiday legislation, dealing with sick employees, the issuing a written warning, how to make a compliant dismissal and” how to do HR” in a Danish workplace.
This seminar is addressed at English-speaking HR-staff and managers – or at Danish-speaking participants who would like to catch up on Danish HR-terms in English.
- Understanding the Danish labour market, including do’s and don’ts
- Getting acquainted with the most significant Danish employment rules and legislations
- Being introduced to important documents such as employment contracts, letter of dismissions and written warnings
- Find out where the challenges are and get an overview of the Danish labour market model, Danish HR Law and the basic employment terms, including
- The Danish model
- The framework of the employment relationship
- Recruitment of a new employee
- Salary and benefits
- Daily cooperation
- Managerial rights and obligations
- Do’s and don’ts when working with the Danes
- Absence due to illness
- Maternity/paternity and parental leave
Nina Wedsted is a lawyer and partner at DLA Piper Denmark Law Firm P/S. She has been working with Danish HR Law for several years and has throughout the years been the lecturer at different courses, where she teaches different aspects of HR law. Nina is a well-known and an inspiring lecturer at the Danish Technological Institute and has a variety of courses. Nina has the experience and is the perfect fit to give you an introduction to Danish HR Law and an overview of rules and regulations.
We would be happy to customize a seminar that fits your needs. Please contact Vicki Bech Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Vicki Bech Hansen
- +45 72202465