HR overview and introduction
We guess that you have already experienced that the Danish labour market model is unique in the World – correct? And you know that Danish legislation covering HR and employment has its secret corners? We will be happy to give you a good overview and to introduce you to all the legal and practical aspects of for example drafting an employment contract, holiday legislation, dealing with sick employees, the issuing a written warning, how to make a compliant dismissal and” how to do HR” in a Danish workplace.
This seminar is addressed at English-speaking HR-staff and managers – or at Danish-speaking participants who would like to catch up on Danish HR-terms in English.
- Understanding the Danish labour market, including do’s and don’ts
- Getting acquainted with the most significant Danish employment rules and legislations
- Being introduced to important documents such as employment contracts, letter of dismissions and written warnings
- Find out where the challenges are and get an overview of the Danish labour market model, Danish HR Law and the basic employment terms, including
- The Danish model
- The framework of the employment relationship
- Recruitment of a new employee
- Salary and benefits
- Daily cooperation
- Managerial rights and obligations
- Do’s and don’ts when working with the Danes
- Absence due to illness
- Maternity/paternity and parental leave
We would be happy to customize a seminar that fits your needs. Please contact Vicki Bech Hansen, email@example.com for further information.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Vicki Bech Hansen
- +45 72202465