Candidates for this course should have an understanding of the basic components and features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Online Business Solutions. They should also have an understanding of client device management and network administration. Furthermore:
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred
Candidates for this course typically include network administrators, network managers, solution architects, functional consultants, partners, and project managers. The course is also appropriate for people who have a business software solutions background and want to demonstrate foundational understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application.
The course will walk you through minimum requirements and licensing details, deploying and working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription and instances, best practices regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 updates, high level details regarding new capabilities regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps and PowerApps, as well as all you need to know regarding the new and improved Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, and Mobile clients.
- Getting started with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Subscriptions
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Instances
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Upgrades
- Integration with other Microsoft Online Business Solutions
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Configure and Manage Mobile Devices
Der udleveres PowerPoint slides, som anvendes undervejs i kurset.
Kurset leder hen mod eksamen MB2-715: Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment. Eksamen bestilles og betales særskilt.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147