Du forventes at have viden svarende til kurset Azure Fundamentals samt forståelse for Azure storage teknologier og kendskab til programmering i C#.
Dette kursus er for Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers og AI developers.
- The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
- The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
- The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
- The student will learn about Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances (LUIS) and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build LUIS
- The student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
- The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots
Dette kursus leder hen mod exam AI-100 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution og certificeringen Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate. Eksamen bestilles og betales særskilt.
Microsoft skriver følgende om denne eksamen:
- This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: analyze solution requirements; design solutions; integrate AI models into solutions; and deploy and manage solutions.
- Candidates for this exam analyze the requirements for AI solutions, recommend appropriate tools and technologies, and implements solutions that meet scalability and performance requirements.
- Candidates translate the vision from solution architects and work with data scientists, data engineers, IoT specialists, and AI developers to build complete end-to-end solutions. Candidates design and implement AI apps and agents that use Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Service. Candidates can recommend solutions that use open source technologies.
- Candidates understand the components that make up the Azure AI portfolio and the available data storage options.
- Candidates implement AI solutions that use Cognitive Services, Azure bots, Azure Search, and data storage in Azure. Candidates understand when a custom API should be developed to meet specific requirements.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere. Undervisningen vil foregå på engelsk.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147