Dette virtuelle kursus foregår på din egen computer live via GoToMeeting med en engelsktalende underviser. Under kurset har du mulighed for at stille spørgsmål, deltage i diskussioner, se whiteboard på din skærm og lave lab øvelser.
Get the hold of programming Android applications
This is a technical course that introduces programming Android applications. It is suitable for programmers starting new projects on Android, or for those maintaining existing applications.
Based on Linux, Android has rapidly emerged as the platform of choice for a wide range of mobile devices. In the short time since its first distribution in 2007, it has become one of the most widely used and prolific operating systems. Applications for Android are mostly written in the popular programming language Java, and a well-developed SDK is provided by Google, together with an emulator for development on the desktop.
This is an instructor led presentation with hands on exercises course using the Android development environment on Microsoft Windows, but is equally applicable to other.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
Previous knowledge and experience of Java is assumed, and some knowledge of XML is required.
Experience of using Android at a user level is not assumed but will be an advantage, as will previous experience of Eclipse.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use Android Studio with the Android emulator as a productive development environment to write and run Android applications
- Understand Android features
- Exploit the Android developer's SDK
- Appreciate the differences between versions of Android
- Design and write effective user interfaces for Android applications
- Exploit hardware features available on a variety of devices
- Effectively use external services and resources
You will learn about:
- The Development Environment
- Use of Java in Android
- Developer Tools
- UI - Layouts and Views in XML
- UI - Layouts and Views in Java
- UI - Menus
- UI - Activity life-cycles
- Services and Receivers
- Content Providers
- Network Access
- Data Access
- Devices and External Services
- Further UI Topics
- Beyond Java
Søgte du et andet virtuelt kursus?
Vi tilbyder virtuelle kurser inden for mange forskellige områder. Kontakt os på tlf. 72203000 eller email@example.com, så vi kan hjælpe med at imødekomme dit behov.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147