This course is for .NET developers who want to learn how to develop services and deploy them to hybrid environments, and secondly for .NET developers with web application development experience who are exploring developing new applications or porting existing applications to Microsoft Azure.
- The students must have experience with C# programming, and concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types.
- Understanding the concepts of n-tier applications.
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET.
- Describe the basic concepts of service development and data access strategies using the .NET platform.
- Describe the Microsoft Azure cloud platform and its compute, data, and application hosting offerings.
- Design and develop a data-centric application using Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework Core.
- Design, implement, and consume HTTP services using ASP.NET Core.
- Extend HTTP services using ASP.NET Core.
- Host services on-premises and in Microsoft Azure.
- Deploy services to both on-premises and cloud environments and manage the interface and policy for their services.
- Choose a data storage solution, cache, distribute, and synchronize data.
- Monitor, log, and troubleshoot services.
- Describe claim-based identity concepts and standards, and implement authentication and authorization with Azure Active Directory.
- Create scalable service applications.
- Key Components of Distributed Applications
- Data and Data Access Technologies
- Service Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- ADO.NET overview
- Creating an Entity Data Model
- Querying data
- HTTP services
- Creating an ASP.NET Core Web API
- Consuming an ASP.NET Core Web APIs
- Handling HTTP requests and responses
- Automatically Generating HTTP Requests and Responses
- The ASP.NET Core Request Pipeline
- Customizing Controllers and Actions
- Injecting Dependencies into Controllers
- Hosting Services on-premises
- Hosting Services in Azure App Service
- Packaging Services in Containers
- Implementing Serverless Services
- Web Deployment with Visual Studio 2017
- Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio Team Services
- Deploying Applications to Staging and Production Environments
- Defining Service Interfaces with Azure API Management
- Choosing a Data Storage Mechanism
- Accessing Data in Azure Storage
- Working with Structured Data in Azure
- Geographically Distributing Data with Azure CDN
- Scaling with Out-of-Process Cache
- Logging in ASP.NET Core
- Diagnostic Tools
- Application Insights
- Explaining Security Terminology
- Securing Services with ASP.NET Core Identity
- Securing Services with Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Scalability
- Automatic Scaling
- Azure Application Gateway and Traffic Manager
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147