Students will also learn how to transfer data into the TM1 model, including the use of TurboIntegrator processes.
This training was developed using IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 but is applicable to both IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 and IBM Planning Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
- IBM Cognos TM1: Analyze and Share Data (V10.2) (recommended)
This course is ideal for users who already have models built with Architect and need a high degree of customization, or whose model complexity has evolved past Performance Modeler capabilities.
- Examine the components of a TM1 model
- Create dimensions
- Build cubes and views
- Load and maintain data
- Add business rules
- Optimize business rules
- Transfer data into the model
- Customize drill paths
- Use rules for advanced modeling
- Convert currencies
- Model for different fiscal requirements
- Deploy TM1 applications to the Web
- Integrate with IBM Cognos BI
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695