Dette virtuelle kursus foregår på din egen computer live via GoToMeeting med en engelsktalende underviser. Under kurset har du mulighed for at stille spørgsmål, deltage i diskussioner, se whiteboard på din skærm og lave lab øvelser.
Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 is a five-day instructor-led training course, designed to help delegates prepare to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions for campus environments using the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. These skills are validated in the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification, a professional-level certification specializing in the routing and switching field.
This course is a component of the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum. Labs are an important feature of this course with 2 different types of labs being used to aid learning, discovery labs are instructor guided labs through which delegates explore new topics in an interactive way, the challenge Labs are designed to test delegates understanding of the topics being taught and to provide vital hands-on practice.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge and experience equivalent to having attended the Cisco Network Devices Part 1 Version 3.0 (ICND1) course and Cisco Network Devices Part 2 Version 3.0 (ICND2) course.
In addition, practical experience in installing, operating and maintaining Cisco routers & switches in an enterprise environment is recommended.
The primary audience for this course is:
- A network professional who will need to correctly implement switch-based solutions given a network design using Cisco IOS services and features. The typical job roles for this type of professional are network engineers, network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel, or help desk technicians.
The secondary audience for this course is:
- Any individual involved in network operations and support
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the hierarchical campus structure, basic switch operation, use of SDM templates, PoE, and LLDP
- Implement VLANs, trunks, explain VTP, implement DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment, and configure port aggregation
- Implement and optimize STP mechanism that best suits your network - PVSTP+, RPVSTP+, or MST
- Configure routing on a multilayer switch
- Configure NTP, SNMP, IP SLA, port mirroring, and verify StackWise and VSS operation
- Implement First Hop redundancy in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Secure campus network according to recommended practices
Comparing Layer 2 and Multilayer Switches
Using Cisco SDM Templates
Implementing DHCP for IPv6
Configuring Layer 2 Port Aggregation
Implementing STP Stability Mechanisms
Implementing Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
Configuring a Switch to Route
Implementing SNMP Version 3
Implementing IP SLA
Implementing Port Mirroring for Monitoring Support
Verifying Switch Virtualization
Configuring Layer 3 Redundancy with VRRP
Configuring Layer 3 Redundancy with GLBP
Configuring First Hop Redundancy for IPv6
Implementing Storm Control
Implementing Access to External Authentication
Mitigating Spoofing Attacks
Securing VLAN Trunks
Configuring Private VLANs
- Network Discovery
- Configure DHCP
- Configure DHCPv6
- Configure EtherChannel
- Implementing Rapid Spanning Tree
- Improving STP Configuration
- Configure MST
- Configure Routing Between VLANs Using a Router
- Configure Routing on a Multilayer Switch
- Configure NTP
- Configure Network Monitoring Using IP SLA
- Configure HSRP With Load Balancing
- Configure VRRP With Load Balancing
- Implement GLBP
- Configure HSRP for IPv6
- Controlling Network Access Using Port Security
Søgte du et andet virtuelt kursus?
Vi tilbyder virtuelle kurser inden for mange forskellige områder. Kontakt os på tlf. 72203000 eller firstname.lastname@example.org, så vi kan hjælpe med at imødekomme dit behov.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147