ForudsætningerBefore attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services, containers, and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-533: “Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.”
- Cloud technology overview
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Managing Azure with Azure CLI
- Overview of Azure deployment models
- Managing and monitoring Azure resources
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing virtual networks
- Configuring an Azure virtual network
- Configuring virtual network connectivity
- Overview of Azure classic networking
- Overview of Azure VMs
- Planning deployment of Azure VMs
- Deploying Azure VMs
- Overview of classic Azure VMs
- Configuring Azure VMs
- Managing disks of Azure VMs
- Managing and monitoring Azure VMs
- Managing classic Azure VMs
- Introduction to App Service
- Planning app deployment in App Service
- Implementing and maintaining web apps
- Configuring web apps
- Monitoring web apps and WebJobs
- Implementing mobile apps
- Implementing Traffic Manager
- Planning Storage
- Implementing and Managing Azure Storage
- Implementing Azure CDNs
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Planing and implementing Azure Site Recovery
- Implementing Windows and Linux containers in Azure
- Implementing Azure Container Service
- Planning and deploying Azure Cloud Service
- Managing and maintaining Azure Cloud Services
- Creating and Managing Azure AD tenants
- Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure IaaS
- Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Implementing SSO in hybrid scenarios
- Implementing OMS
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation runbooks
- Implementing Azure Automation–based management
Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchere
Kurset kan betales med SA Vouchere
Kurset leder op til exam 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions. Eksamen bestilles og betales særskilt.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147