Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of PKI security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using Configuration Manager
This course is intended for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use the latest branch of Configuration Manager and Intune together to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
Module 1: Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support Internet-based and mobile devices
- Managing a mobile and distributed workforce
- Integrating Configuration Manager with cloud services and Internet-based management solutions
- PKI requirements to support Internet-based and mobile device management scenarios
- Expanding content availability by using cloud-based distribution points
Module 2: Managing clients on the Internet
- Methods for managing Internet-based clients
- Planning and implementing Internet-based client management
- Planning and implementing Cloud Management Gateway
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Microsoft Store for Business and Education
- Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
Module 4: Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Deploying Office 365 clients by using Configuration Manager
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus updates
- Configuring software updates to support Office 365
Module 5: Mobile device management by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of mobile device management
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector for mobile device management
Module 6: Hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- Planning and preparing for hybrid MDM
- Configuring hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
Module 7: Device platform enrollment by using Configuration Manager MDM
- Enrolling Windows devices into MDM
- Enrolling Android devices
- Enrolling iOS devices into MDM
- Managing mobile devices in Configuration Manager
Module 8: On-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager
- Overview of on-premises mobile device management
- Configuring on-premises MDM by using Configuration Manager
Kurset leder sammen med kurset Administering System Center Configuration Manager [20703-1] hen mod eksamen 70-703 Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Service Integration.
Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchere
Kurset kan betales med 3 SA vouchere
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147