In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365
- Basic experience with the Azure platform
- Basic experience with identities on premises or in cloud
The primary audience for this course is existing IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience with Azure, and advanced experience with the Windows Server operating system. In addition, IT professionals who take this course typically want to develop knowledge of identity services integration between on-premises services and cloud services. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services.
- Azure AD overview
- Implementing and configuring Azure AD
- Managing Azure AD
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Directory synchronization overview
- Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
- Managing synchronized directories
- Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
- Configuring SSO with Azure AD
- Implementing Azure AD PIM
- Authenticating users in hybrid environments
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
- RMS overview
- Implementing Azure RMS
- Integrating Azure RMS with on-premises services
- Azure AD reporting
- Monitoring Azure AD
Microsoft Software Assurance vouchere
Kurset kan betales med 2 SA vouchere.
Tage K. Nielsen er en erfaren konsulent og instruktør inden for Active Directory, Excange, Office 365, Azure, PowerShell og Windows client/server. Tage har været med siden den første udgave af Windows og før det 10 år med Unix. Tages store praktiske erfaring kommer dig til gode i undervisningen.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147