Our course has been developed around professional penetration testing and security awareness in the business and IT fields. .Net programing skills and android development basics.
Developers, web developers, mobile solution developers, solution architects, security professionals with strong programing skills and other people responsible for implementing security of development process or application security.
- This module introduces most popular and dangerous security risks that can be found in modern applications.
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Insecure Deserialization
- Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
- In this module, you will learn how to perform series of web applications and web API penetration tests. Additionally, you will learn the most effective ways of securing them.
- Methodologies of Web Application testing
- Black Box Analysis
- White Box Analysis
- Automating penetration tests with OWASP ZAP
- Web Application Firewall: Traditional vs Anomaly detection modes
- This module focuses on mobile Android applications, its general design, security concepts and different approaches to penetration tests and security, especially independent from OS version.
- System architecture
- Android OS security features
- Black and White box tests for mobile
- Android storage solutions
- Encryption in App and OS
- This module covers different methods of penetration testing of whole solutions regardless of technology used as development platform.
- Methodologies, solutions and tools
- Fuzzy testing for Mobile applications
- Fuzzy testing for Web API
- Performance testing
- This module covers discussion about security solutions specific in different technologies. It also demonstrates practical and complete use case of penetration testing and solution in 'hands-on labs' environment.
Every topic is supported with virtual labs instructions and code examples.
Author’s unique tools, presentations slides with notes, workshop instructions.
CPE Point (Continuing professional education)
It will be possible to earn CPE points after completion this course.
Michael Jankowski-Lorek is a data scientist, solution architect, developer and consultant. He designs and implements solutions for Databases, data analysis and natural language processing. Michael is interested in Big data, High Availability and real time analytics especially when combined with machine learning and artificial intelligent or natural language processing.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695