You are responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. You implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
We recommend you have participanted in our course Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or in other ways have obtained equivalent knowledge.
- Learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations supports businesses to manage their global financial systems, operational business processes, and streamlined supply chains to empower people to make fast, informed decisions. As the first step in your career of working with Finance and Operations, you must familiarize yourself with its features and functionality, regardless of your desired role.
- To install and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the Microsoft Azure cloud or on-premises, you need to use Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) to manage the process. Let’s get started by looking at the overall functionality and tools available within LCS.
- With proper planning, your Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations implementation will be a success. After a customer signs the agreements to purchase licenses for Finance and Operations, your job as a functional consultant starts by managing the application lifecycle and moving toward predictable, repeatable, high quality implementation.
- Business leaders make important decisions in their company with accurate insights of the underlying financial and operational data. With no visibility to that data, it would be impossible! By using analytics and reporting in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, you can empower every business user, depending on their security rights to get the insights they need.
- We live in a digital age. Now, it’s difficult to imagine a day without smart devices. You use mobile applications almost every day for your social engagements, online banking, and for booking hotels, air, and rental cars. It seems only natural that you can use Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations on your smart device.
- Some organizations require that specific processes be approved by a user other than the person who enters the record. These workflow processes might require manual approval, workflow approval, or no approval.
- A legal entity is an organization that is identified through registration with a legal authority. Legal entities can enter into contracts and are required to prepare statements that report on their performance. You must plan and configure your organization and create legal entities as one of the first steps of implementing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- If you understand the security architecture of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, you can customize it to fit the requirements of your business. Using Finance and Operations, you can keep your sensitive data safe and ensure that users remain focused on their roles.
- By personalizing the user interface in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, you can empower employees of an organization to work more efficiently. Personalization helps department managers to enforce a specific user interface for their staff without a need for customization.
- This module provides information about how to implement Common integration features in Finance and Operations. Microsoft Office Excel has been integrated with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations by default. This allows you to pull the data right from Finance and Operations, manipulate the data in Excel, and save it back to Finance and Operations. You can also send emails directly via Finance and Operations or by using Microsoft Outlook. You can print documents from anywhere from your browser to your company’s network printer, so the printing experience could not be easier.
- When it’s time for data migration, the more you know, the easier it is to control operational complexity and reduce costs. Your customer’s business continuity must be your priority. Learn how to prepare data for migration by using the data management framework to manage data entities and data entity packages in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- You can export or import data in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations by using the Data management workspace. Validate the data by staging the source data, and then move it to the target tables in the Finance and Operations database.
- After all the customer requirements have been addressed by either configuration, customization, and integration with possible third-party, you need to know how to perform user acceptance testing (UAT) in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to validate the solution. This is a crucial step as part of the go-live preparation.
- All your hard work becomes a success by moving the implemented solution in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to the production environment. You want a happy customer, a quality solution, and peace of mind during this important phase, which is known as go live. Learn how to prepare to go live with a Finance and Operations project by using Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS).
This course includes all or part of Microsoft Courseware.
This course leads towards the exam MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations.
The MB-300 exam is mandatory if you want one of the following certifications.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert
Please note that exam MB-300 is not a prerequisite to sit the exam MB-310, MB-320, MB-330 and MB-500
If you wish to complete the course with the certification, you have two options:
A follow-up day. Recap of the week - important highlights, Exam prep quiz, Q & A session - final tips and tricks and a voucher for the exam MB-300. You can order the follow-up day when you sign up for the course and the price is kr. 3.499,- ex. vat.
When you are ready to take the exam, you can book time in our test center. The exam costs kr. 1.800,- ex. vat.
Software Assurance Voucher
Course and exam can be paid with 4 SA Voucher.
Our instructors, who specialize in teaching in Microsoft Dynamics, have participated in a number of projects in small as large companies. The courses may be held in either English or Danish.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695