Participant profileYou are responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. You implement a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
We recommend you have participanted in our course Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or in other ways have obtained equivalent knowledge.
This course covers following:
Course: Configure and use discrete manufacturing [MB-320T01]
- Compare discrete, lean and process manufacturing
- Configure production control for unified manufacturing
- Understand capacity planning
- General ledger and production control module
- Understand the discrete production process statuses
- Understand the bill of materials
- Working with BOM and item configurations
- Create bill of materials
- Production orders
- Prepare general ledger for production
- Configure production control parameters
- Configure calendar and resources
- Configure operations and routes
- Capacity planning, scheduling, and subcontracting
- Scrap and waste
- How to work with the costing sheet
- Understand the manufacturing executions
- Identify roles
- Planning considerations
- Configure manufacturing execution
- Control production
- Understand the product configuration model
- Build a product configuration model
- Concepts and terminology
- Configure parameters
- Create value streams and production flow models
- Create production flows
- Kanban boards
- Configure a fixed Kanban rule
- Process fixed Kanbans
- Configure event Kanban rules
- Configure sales, Kanban, stock replenishment and BOM line events
- Configure scheduled Kanban rules
- Understand Kanban quantity calculations and circulation Kanbans
- Configure activity-based subcontracting
- Understand production flow costing
- Understand process manufacturing
- Understand formula management
- Understand co-products and by-products
- Configure approved vendors
- Identify and configure batch attributes
- Create and configure catch weight items
- Setup potency management
- Configure commodity pricing
- Configure product compliance
This course includes all or part of the topics of below listed Microsoft Courseware
• Configure and use discrete manufacturing in Dynamics 365 FO [course MB-320T01]
• Configure and use lean manufacturing in Dynamics 365 for FO [MB-320T02]
• Configure and use process manufacturing in Dynamics 365 FO [MB-320T03]
This course leads towards the exam MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing.
If you want to obtain the certification Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate, you must pass MB-320 and MB-300. Please note that exam MB-300 is not a prerequisite to sit the exam MB-310, MB-320, MB-330 and MB-500.
This exam is according to Microsoft for:
Candidates for this exam are functional consultants who analyze business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices. Candidates serve as a key resource in implementing and configuring applications to meet business requirements.
Candidates for this exam have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses, customer service, field service, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management concepts.
Candidates for this exam typically specialize in one or more feature sets of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
If you wish to complete the course with the certification, you have two options:
A follow-up day. Recap of the week - important highlights, Exam prep quiz, Q & A session - final tips and tricks and a voucher for the exam MB-320. You can order the follow-up day when you sign up for the course and the price is kr. 3.499,- ex. vat.
When you are ready to take the exam, you can book time in our test center. The exam costs kr. 1.800,- ex. vat.
Software Assurance Voucher
Course and exam can be paid with 5 SA Voucher.
Our instructors, who specialize in teaching in Microsoft Dynamics, have participated in a number of projects in small as large companies. The courses may be held in either English or Danish.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695