You are responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. You implement a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
We recommend you have participanted in our course Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or in other ways have obtained equivalent knowledge.
This course covers following:
Course: Core common features [ MB-300T01]
- Industry focus
- Introduction to financial management
- Introduction to employee management
- Introduction to supply chain management
- Understand the functionality and tools of Lifecycle Services
- Reuse existing assets, copy and share data
- Understand Task recorder functionality
- Create a business process model
- Run the LCS Issue Search tool and analyze results
- Learn how to use Regression Suite Automation Tool
- Phases of a cloud implementation
- Phases of an on-premises implementation
- Create Functional Design Documents (FDD)
- Understand reports and inquiries
- Learn about Financial reporting
- Configure PowerBI to your instance
- Overview of Unified Operations mobile app
- Build and use mobile apps
- Workflows for business processes
- Create and setup workflows
- Assign users to workflow touchpoints
- Use Work items
Course: Core configurationing the Data Management workspace [MB-300T02]
- Create a legal entity and generate number sequences
- Create a number sequence
- Create organization hierarchies
- Apply purposes and policies
- Configure calendars and date intervals
- Understand the security architecture
- Manage users and security
- Setup and apply segregation of duties
- Run security reports
- Setup batch jobs and alerts
- Describe and apply user options
- Create, export and import personalziations
- Create and maintain record templates
- Microsoft Office integration
- Configure email
- Create and maintain email templates
- Use Power BI
- Setup network printing
- Integrate data into Common Data Services for Apps
Course: Data migration and preparing for go-live [MB-300T03]
- Understand BYOD feature
- Perform a test migration and validate output
- Understand data management and integration
- Data management workspace
- Templates in data management
- Import, export and copy data into a legal entity
- Create and perform test cases for User Acceptance
- Get ready to go live
This course includes all or part of the topics of below listed Microsoft Courseware
• Core common features of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations [MB-300T01]
• Core configuration in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations [MB-300T02]
• Data migration and preparing for go-live with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations [MB-300T03]
This course leads towards the exam MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core. Exam is included in the price. This exam is mandatory if you want one of the obtained certifications.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Financials Functional Consultant Associate.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
This exam is according to Microsoft for :
- Candidates for this exam are functional consultants who analyze business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices. Candidates serve as a key resource in implementing and configuring applications to meet business requirements.
- Candidates for this exam have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses, customer service, field service, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management concepts.
- Candidates for this exam typically specialize in one or more feature sets of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
Software Assurance Voucher
Course and exam can be paid with 4 SA Voucher.
Our instructors, who specialize in teaching in Microsoft Dynamics, have participated in a number of projects in small as large companies. The courses may be held in either English or Danish.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695