Course content summary
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.4. OpenShift Container Platform is a key technology in Red Hat's DevOps story. Using PaaS has proven to accelerate time to market for many organizations. This course provides the knowledge to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment.
In this course, students will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Container Platform, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
- Container concepts
- Configuring resources with the command line interface
- Building a pod
- Enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2I images
- Comprehensive review
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have taken Red Hat System Administration I RH124 and II RH134, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer
This course is designed for system administrators responsible for creating OpenShift Container Platform instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, and managing instances and projects.
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Review features and architecture of OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
Install OpenShift Container Platform and configure a master and node
- Execute commands
Execute commands using the command line interface
- Build applications
Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Container Platform instance
- Persistent storage
Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry
- Build applications with source-to-image (S2I)
Create and build applications with S2I and templates
- Manage the system
Use OpenShift Container Platform components to manage deployed applications
- Customize OpenShift Container Platform
Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Container Platform
- Comprehensive review
Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course
Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration Exam (EX280) is a 3 hour exam. The Exam is taking on the last day of the course.
If you want the course without the Exam, please contact us for reduction in the price.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147