While focusing on automating tasks using the new command line interface (CLI) features of EAP 7, this course takes a deeper dive into provisioning JBoss EAP instances, live patching, clustering, and domain management through CLI scripting, custom coding, JBoss migrations, and a deeper dive into the security systems of JBoss EAP, including the management interface, securing resources such as JMS queues, implementing SSL for the web interface, RBAC, and network considerations. JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) also covers management, clustering, and tuning of the ActiveMQ Artemis.
Impact on the organisation
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to increase business efficiency, minimize time to market, and quickly troubleshoot issues.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to manage an EAP 7 cluster by configuring messaging, managing server and application security, fine tuning caches, writing scripts, and migrating previous releases of EAP to the current release.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Utilize the new features of EAP 7.
- Migrate an EAP 6 server to EAP 7.
- Fine tune and manage JGroups and Infinispan in a cluster.
- Roll back application deployments.
- Write scripts for common EAP management tasks.
- Monitor EAP using JConsole and other management tools.
- Create a JMS bridge.
- Create a FORM based authentication login module.
- Implement Single-Sign On with Red Hat Identity management.
- It is recommended to take Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) or have equivalent experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration on Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 in large-scale production environments
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss EAP administrator
- IT professionals who have taken and passed Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX248) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certifications on JBoss EAP 7
In this hands-on, lab-intensive course, you will learn about and perform the following duties:
Undervisningen varetages af en autoriseret Red Hat instruktør og foregår på engelsk.
Kurset afholdes i samarbejde med Red Hat, som udvælger lokationen kurset holdes på.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147