Broaden your ability to administer Linux systems
Red Hat System Administration III is intended for experienced Linux administrators wishing to learn enterprise-level automation techniques through scripting, how to deploy and secure network services, and how to manage other key security features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Students in this course should have earned their RHCSA or have equivalent skills.
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
- Review how to manage services and the boot-up process using systemctl
- Configure and troubleshoot basic IPv6 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced network interface functionality including bonding, teaming, and local software bridges
- Permit and reject access to network services using advanced SELinux and firewalld filtering techniques
- Set and verify correct DNS records for systems and configure secure DNS caching
- Relay all email sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery
- Provide and use networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks
- Provide NFS exports and SMB file shares to specific systems and users
- Provide a MariaDB SQL database for use by programs and database administrators
- Configure Apache HTTPD to provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts
- Write simple shell scripts using Bash
- Use Bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts
- Customize Bash startup and use environment variables, Bash aliases, and Bash functions
- Preview the capabilities of Linux containers and other related technologies in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat System Administration III
This course does not cover all RHCSA tasks. Students who need a review of RHCSA skills are encouraged to attend RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199).
This version of the course includes the RHCSA and RHCE exams.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147