Course content summary
- Launch an instance
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses
- Create and manage block and object storage in the Openstack framework
- Customize instances with cloud-init
- Deploy scalable stacks
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® certification or equivalent experience
For candidates that have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
- Introduce and review the course
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases
- Manage projects,users, roles, and quotas
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing
- Manage Linux networks and bridges
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an internal instance and launch and verify an internal instance
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage
- Manage object storage
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an external instance and launch and verify an external instance
- Customize an instance with cloud-init
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using Packstack
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I course
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II with exam (CL211)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II with exam (CL211) teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance and then prove your skills, knowledge and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Red Hat OpenStack Platform with Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147