The focus of Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) will be managing OpenStack using both the web-based dashboard and the command-line interface, in addition to managing instances and installing a proof-of-concept environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) director. Essential skills covered in the course include configuring Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using the director UI); managing users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage; setting quotas; and configuring images at instantiation.
Course content summary
- Launch an instance
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses
- Create and manage block and object storage in the Openstack framework
- Customize instances with cloud-init
- Deploy scalable stacks
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® certification or equivalent experience.
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases
- Manage projects,users, roles, and quotas
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing
- Manage Linux networks and bridges
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an internal instance and launch and verify an internal instance
- Launch and verify nan instance
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage
- Manage object storage
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access
- Launch and verify an instance with public access
- Customize an instance with cloud-init
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I course
Choose to learn the OpenStack version that matches your company's infrastructure, either as currently built or as planned for upgrade in the near future.
Undervisningen varetages af en autoriseret Red Hat instruktør og foregår på engelsk.
Kurset afholdes i samarbejde med Red Hat, som udvælger lokationen kurset holdes på.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147