Bemærk at grundet COVID-19 udbydes dette kursus pt. kun med virtuel afholdelse.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) teaches you how to operate and manage a production Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) single-site overcloud. You will learn how to create secure project environments in which to provision resources and manage security privileges that cloud users need to deploy scalable cloud applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.0.
- Launch instances to satisfy various use case examples.
- Manage domains, projects, users, roles, and quota in a multitenant environment.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- Manage instance security with group rules and access keys.
- Create and manage block, object and shared storage within OpenStack.
- Perform instance launch customization with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable applications using stack templates.
Du forventes af have certificeringen Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) eller tilsvarende erfaring.
Dette kursus er for Linux systemadministratorer, cloud administratorer og andre som er interesseret i eller ansvarlige for administration af privat eller hybrid cloud.
- Describe OpenStack personas, launch an instance, and describe the OpenStack components and architecture.
- Create and configure projects with secure user access and sufficient resources to support cloud user application deployment requirements.
- Describe how IP networks are implemented in OpenStack, including fundamental TCP/IP stack behavior, software-defined networking elements, and the common types of networks available to self-service cloud users.
- Configure the requisite resource types for launching a basic non-public instance, including vCPUs, memory, and a system disk image, and launch an instance of an application component that runs in a tenant network with no public access.
- Identify the available choices for configuring, storing and selecting block-based virtual machine (VM) system disks, including the choice of ephemeral or persistent disks for specific use cases.
- Identify the available choices for additional cloud storage techniques, including object-based storage, network file sharing, and volumes sourced from a file sharing service.
- Identify and configure the additional resource types required to launch instances with public access for specific use cases, including networking and access security elements.
- Configure and deploy a typical multi-tier cloud application stack, defined as an architected template of scalable VM instances, including per-instance launch customizations.
- Introduce overcloud layouts more complex than a single site, and explain the management resources to control the placement of launched instances, including segregation elements such as cells and availability zones, and placement attributes such as requisite compute node resources.
Choose to learn the OpenStack version that matches your company's infrastructure, either as currently built or as planned for upgrade in the near future.
Undervisningen varetages af en autoriseret Red Hat instruktør og foregår på engelsk.
Kurset afholdes i samarbejde med Red Hat, som udvælger lokationen kurset holdes på.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147