ROS MeetUp is...A networking platform for the ROS community in Denmark. Whether you are aficionado, expert, or user of ROS this is the place to share experiences and learn from each other.
This year, we focus is on the advancements of ROS2 and effective robotic solution product development and integration using ROS.
We encourage the participation of companies whether if you are interested about how ROS can change your development process and products, or if you want to share your story about how ROS is used in your company in a lighting talk during the meetup.
- Evangelos Boukas, Ph.d, Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering, DTU
- Karl Damkjær Hansen, Ph.d, Assistant Professor, Institute of Electronic Systems, AAU
- Tsampikos Kounalakis, Ph.d, Consultant, Mobile Robotics, DTI
Topics of interestThe workshop will cover, but not necessarily restrict to, the following topics:
- How ROS can be used as a fast, cost-effective way and research tool from the industry
- ROS as a prototyping tool, capabilities for rapid sensor integration, sensor fusion, robotic control, etc.
- How companies can employ ROS/ROS2 for their needs
- Reliability of ROS for product integration
- Adoption time/cost by companies not currently using ROS/ ROS2, and how universities and research institutes can help toward that direction
Call for lightning talksDo you want to present your work with ROS? This may be everything from a presentation of a project or your product using ROS.Please send an email with your topic to email@example.com
ScheduleTo be announced soon.
Time and placeSeptember 11th 2020 at 10:00-16:00
Technical University of Denmark
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
The Innovation Network RoboCluster is funded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science and the Region of Southern Denmark.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Tsampikos Kounalakis
- +45 72201367