Dette virtuelle kursus foregår på din egen computer live via GoToMeeting med en engelsktalende underviser. Under kurset har du mulighed for at stille spørgsmål, deltage i diskussioner, se whiteboard på din skærm og lave lab øvelser.
Get the hold of Cisco IOS network security
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) is a five-day instructor-led course focused on the design, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive security policy, using Cisco IOS security features and technologies as examples.
The course covers security controls of Cisco IOS devices as well as a functional introduction to the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance. Using instructor-led discussion, lecture, and hands-on lab exercises, this course allows students to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch office network using Cisco IOS security features that are available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Configuration Professional) and the CLI on Cisco routers, switches, and ASA appliances.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge and skill level equal to Cisco CCNA certification
- Knowledge and experience of the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 Version 2.0 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 Version 2.0 (ICND2) courses or equivalent skills and knowledge
Please Note: In addition to knowledge and skill level equal to Cisco CCNA certification, it is recommended that the learner has
practical experience in installing, operating and maintaining Cisco routers and switches in an enterprise environment.
This course is intended for:
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- System engineers
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the components of a comprehensive network security policy that can be used to counter threats against IT systems, within the context of a security policy life cycle
- Develop and implement security countermeasures that are aimed at protecting network elements as part of the network infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain threat control and containment technologies for perimeter security in small and midsize networks
- Describe secure connectivity strategies and technologies using VPNs, as well as configure site-to-site and remote-access VPNs using Cisco IOS features
- Lesson 1: Introducing Networking Security Concepts
- Lesson 2: Understanding Security Policies Using a Life-Cycle Approach
- Lesson 3: Building a Security Strategy for Borderless Networks
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Network Foundation Protection
- Lesson 2: Protecting the Network Infrastructure Using Cisco Configuration Professional
- Lesson 3: Securing the Management Plane on Cisco IOS Devices
- Lesson 4: Configuring AAA on Cisco IOS Devices Using Cisco Secure ACS
- Lesson 5: Securing the Data Plane on Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Lesson 6: Securing the Data Plane in IPv Environments
- Lesson 1: Planning a Threat Control Strategy
- Lesson 2: Implementing Access Control Lists for Threat Mitigation
- Lesson 3: Understanding Firewall Fundamentals
- Lesson 4: Implementing Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls
- Lesson 5: Configuring Basic Firewall Policies on Cisco ASA Appliances
- Lesson 6: Understanding IPS Fundamentals
- Lesson 7: Implementing Cisco IOS IPS
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Fundamentals of VPN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Introducing Public Key Infrastructure
- Lesson 3: Examining IPsec Fundamentals
- Lesson 4: Implementing Site-to-Site VPNs on Cisco IOS Routers
- Lesson 5: Implementing SSL VPNs Using Cisco ASA Appliances
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
The course prepares for exam 210-260 IINS: Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security
Søgte du et andet virtuelt kursus?
Vi tilbyder virtuelle kurser inden for mange forskellige områder. Kontakt os på tlf. 72203000 eller firstname.lastname@example.org, så vi kan hjælpe med at imødekomme dit behov.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147