PRINCE2 is the most successful Project Management method in the world. In this course and with this certification, you will gain knowledge of an internationally recognized Best Practice method used by companies all over the world. With the PRINCE2 method, you will increase the success rate of your projects and minimize the risk of errors in your projects. The PRINCE2 Foundation will give you a basic knowledge of the method and will prepare you for the exam.
The course is designed for employees that act as project managers, project participants, project support staff, project sponsors or steering committee members. It will be an advantage if you have project experience
- A thorough introduction to the PRINCE2 method
- Knowledge of the benefits of method
- In-depth knowledge of Best Practice within project management
- A method and tools that helps you perform PRINCE2 project management
- The necessary knowledge to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
Day 1: Kick-off (2-3 hours)
- Introduction to materials and pre-study assignment
- Introduction to how to prepare yourself for the virtual sessions
- Introduction to the PRINCE2 framework (Principles, Themes and Processes)
- Establishment of self-study teams
- Read the PRINCE2 manual and reflect and relate PRINCE2 to your own project work
- Work in virtual study groups
Two sessions to prepare you for the virtual course days (of 2 hours)
Course days (3 days, kl. 9.00-15.30)
- Introduction to the PRINCE2 principles
- Thorough presentation of processes and activities
- Thorough presentation and of PRINCE2 themes
Two sessions preparing you for the exam (of 2 hours)
- 2 x virtual sessions, in order for you to ask exam-related questions
- Recap on topics from the course days
- Advice in the online web-proctored exam/certification
Exam/certification (included in the price)
Please be aware of the following requirements for a web-proctored exam:
- You need to have a Photo ID (Driver's license, Passport or other ID with photo, date of birth)
- A quit place to sit (no one else enters) and where you have a tidy desk
- External or integrated webcam that can be moved 360 degrees
- A computer with a screen resolution of 1024x768 and a screen size of at least 15 "
- Windows 10, 9.1, 8, 9 / MacOS Yosemite (10.10), El Captain (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), Majáve (10.14) or Catalina (10.15)
- Internet connection >= 512/512 kbps (up/down)
- Speakers and microphone
We offer this exam as an accredited training organization (ATO) approved by Peoplecert. On behalf of Axelos, Peoplecert is responsible for the approval of training providers, including course material, administrative processes, and delivering accredited PRINCE2 exams.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Eva Tiemroth
- +45 72201463