- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation
- Experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Windows system administrator. No prerequisite courses are required
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration, and who want to learn more about using Windows PowerShell for administration. No prior experience with any version of Windows PowerShell, or any scripting language, is assumed. This course is also suitable for IT Professionals already experienced in server administration, including Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and others.
- Overview and background of Windows PowerShell
- Understanding command syntax
- Finding commands
- Active Directory administration cmdlets
- Network configuration cmdlets
- Other server administration cmdlets
- Understanding the pipeline
- Selecting, sorting, and measuring objects
- Filtering objects out of the pipeline
- Enumerating objects in the pipeline
- Sending pipeline data as output
- Passing the pipeline data
- Advanced considerations for pipeline data
- Using PSProviders
- Using PSDrives
- Understanding WMI and CIM
- Querying data by using WMI and CIM
- Making changes with WMI/CIM
- Using variables.
- Manipulating variables.
- Manipulating arrays and hash tables.
- Introduction to scripting
- Scripting constructs
- Importing data from files
- Accepting user input
- Overview of script documentation
- Troubleshooting and error handling
- Functions and modules
- Using basic Windows PowerShell remoting
- Using advanced Windows PowerShell remoting techniques
- Using PSSessions
- Using background jobs
- Using scheduled jobs
- Creating profile scripts
- Using advanced techniques
Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchere
Kurset kan betales med 5 SA Vouchere.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147