The focus of this course is managing Red Hat OpenStack Platform using the unified command-line interface, managing instances, and maintaining an enterprise deployment of OpenStack. This course also teaches the management and customization of an enterprise deployment of OpenStack (overcloud) and how to manage compute nodes with Red Hat OpenStack Platform director (undercloud).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.
Exam competencies covered in the course include:
- Expanding compute nodes on Red Hat OpenStack Platform using the undercloud
- Managing images, networking, and block storage
- Providing orchestration and auto-scaling (scale-out and scale-back)
- Building a customized image
Course content summary:
- Build and customize an image
- Write a Heat template
- Diagnose and troubleshoot OpenStack issues holistically
- Manage Ceph storage in an OpenStack environment
- Scale compute nodes
- Migrate instances
- Scale stacks automatically
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course or equivalent
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
- Introduce and review the course.
- Manage the undercloud, the overcloud, and related services.
- Administer the Keystone identity service and the advanced message queueing protocol (AMQP) messaging service.
- Build and customize images
- Manage Ceph and Swift storage for OpenStack
Add compute nodes, manage shared storage, and perform live instance migration.
- Manage and troubleshoot virtual network infrastructure
- Add compute nodes, manage shared storage, and perform live instance migration
- Diagnose and troubleshoot OpenStack issues and services
Monitor and analyze cloud metrics for use in orchestration autoscaling
- Deploy Heat stacks that automatically scale
Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) is a 4 hour exam, and it is included with this course. The Exam is taking on the last day of the course. If you want the course without the exam, please contact us for reduction in the price.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III with Exam (CL311)
Learn to deploy, manage, and configure Red Hat Ceph Storage and Red Hat OpenStack Platform and demonstrate your skills and knowledge to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack.
Undervisningen varetages af en autoriseret Red Hat instruktør og foregår på engelsk.
Kurset afholdes i samarbejde med Red Hat, som udvælger lokationen kurset holdes på.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147