We recommend you have participanted in our course Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or in other ways have obtained equivalent knowledge.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developers.
This course includes all or part of Microsoft Courseware.
If you want to obtain the certification Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate, you must pass MB-500 and MB-300. Please note that exam MB-300 is not a prerequisite to sit the exam MB-310, MB-320, MB-330 and MB-500.
This exam is according to Microsoft for:
- Candidates for this exam are Developers who work with Finance and Operations apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to implement and extend applications to meet the requirements of the business. Candidates provide fully realized solutions by using standardized application coding patterns, extensible features, and external integrations.
- Candidates are responsible for developing business logic by using X++, creating and modifying Finance and Operations reports and workspaces, customizing user interfaces, providing endpoints and APIs to support Power Platform apps and external systems, performing testing, monitoring performance, analyzing and manipulating data, creating technical designs and implementation details, and implementing permission policies and security requirements.
- Candidates participate in the migration of data and objects from legacy and external systems, integration of Finance and Operations apps with other systems, implementation of application lifecycle management process, planning the functional design for solutions, and managing Finance and Operations environments by using Lifecycle Services (LCS).
- Candidates should have a deep knowledge and experience using the underlying framework, data structures, and objects associated with the Finance and Operations solutions.
- Candidates should have experience with products that include Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, LCS tools, or SQL Server Management Studio.
- Candidates should have experience in developing code by using object-oriented programming languages, analyzing and manipulating data by using Transact-SQL code, and creating and running Windows PowerShell commands and scripts.
If you wish to complete the course with the certification, you have two options:
A follow-up day. Recap of the week - important highlights, Exam prep quiz, Q & A session - final tips and tricks and a voucher for the exam MB-310. You can order the follow-up day when you sign up for the course and the price is kr. 3.499,- ex. vat.
When you are ready to take the exam, you can book time in our test center. The exam costs kr. 1.800,- ex. vat
Software Assurance Voucher
Course and exam can be paid with 5 SA Voucher.
Our instructors, who specialize in teaching in Microsoft Dynamics, have participated in a number of projects in small as large companies. The courses may be held in either English or Danish.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695