Du arbejder som konsulent eller slutbrugere, og har til opgave at være ansvarlig indenfor emnerne. Du ønsker at gøre brug af out of the box-funktioner og med til at implementere løsninger og applikationer.
Du har deltaget på vores Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP) [MB-920T00] eller har en viden svarende dertil.
- This module will discuss the core components of Finance and look at the modules involved.
- In this module, we will discuss how to create a new legal entity (company) and setup and configure financial management for it. This module includes general ledger.
- Dynamics 365 Finance offers extensive functionality for setting up different payment options which are shared between accounts payable and receivable modules.
- This topic explains the basic setup of accounts payable and the vendor setup for efficient management of vendors and vendor transactions in Dynamics 365 Finance.
- You can use the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps expense management to create an integrated workflow where you can store payment method information, import credit card transactions, and track the money that employees spend when they incur expenses for your business. You can also define expense policies and automate the reimbursement of travel expenses. Expense report entry has been redesigned to simplify the experience and decrease the time that is required to complete expense reports. You can turn on this functionality in Feature management. You can add a new setup page to configure the visibility of expense fields, and specify what data is required, optional, or not available when expense reports are entered. When this functionality is turned on, a new expense workspace is available. This workspace replaces the previous expense workspace and is the landing page for the improved entry experience. Travel and expense management has a strong value proposition for organizations with discretionary spending. Travel and entertainment expenses are a significant part of a company's controllable expense. To help curb these costs, expense management provides a mechanism to define and apply expense policies, in addition to flagging and reporting on abusers of the policies. Additionally, automating the entry and reimbursement of travel and entertainment expenses reduces processing costs versus manual entry. Expense management has tight integration with other modules such as Accounts payable, General ledger, Procurement, and sourcing and Project management and accounting.
- You need to configure the Accounts receivable module to be able to perform A/R functionality. You could then create customer invoices, post packing slips, use free text invoices that are not related to sales orders, and receive payments by using several different payment types such as cash, checks, credit cards, and electronic payments from your customers. Managing prospects and customers properly helps businesses to fulfil some of their requirements, such as customers’ satisfaction. At the same time, proper management avoids loss by checking many factors such as the credit limit and blocking the order being processed if it violates the policies of the company. Salespersons are the key for company’s revenue, and their commissions should be taken care of upon completion of the sales cycle.
- Every organization, whether it is private or public, sets financial and operational goals by creating budgets. When the budget is established, management monitors the activities within the budget framework.
- The way in which fixed assets are handled must correspond to both international accounting standards and the accounting legislation in each country/region. Requirements might include rules for recording acquisition and disposal transactions, depreciation, lifetimes, and write-ups and write-downs of fixed assets. The Fixed assets functionality incorporates many of these standards and rules.
Microsoft officielle kursusmaterial.
Kurset leder hen mod eksamen MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
Ønsker du certificeringen Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate, skal du bestå MB-310 og MB-300.
Candidates for this exam are functional consultants who analyze business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices. Candidates serve as a key resource in implementing and configuring applications to meet business requirements.
Candidates for this exam have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses, customer service, field service, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management concepts.
Candidates for this exam typically specialize in one or more feature sets of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
Software Assurance Voucher
Du kan betale kurset med 4 SA Voucher.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695