Du arbejder som konsulent eller slutbruger og ønsker at specialisere sig i et eller flere af følgende funktionssæt i Dynamics: økonomi, produktion eller supply chain management.
- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions.
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities works.
- Create and release products and product variants
- Create and apply product templates
- Create bills of materials (BOMs)
- Identify the purpose and capabilities of the product configuration models
- Configure catch weights
- Configure direct-delivery products
- Create and manage inventory dimensions
- Configure item groups
- Create and assign bar codes and Global Trade Identification Number (GTIN) codes
- Configure category hierarchies and product attributes
- Configure product unit conversions
- Configure default order settings
- Describe inventory costing methods & model groups
- Configure Costing versions for standard and planned costs
- Configure and default purchase prices, default sales prices, and trade agreements.
- Set up inventory management parameters and journals
- Configure inventory breakdown Structure
- Configure ABC classifications
- Configure inventory valuation reports
- Create and process journals including bill of materials, item arrival, transfer, movement, inventory adjustment, counting, and tag counting journals
- Create and process transfer orders
- Perform inventory closings and adjustments.
- Create and manage purchase requisitions, requests for quotes (RFQs), and purchase orders (POs)
- Configure change management processes
- Configure and apply vendor rebates
- Introduction to Vendor collaboration
- Manage consignment inventory
- Manage over and under deliveries
- Configure procurement categories and purchasing policies
- Configure charges
- Configure quotations, sales orders, and return orders
- Configure sales groups and commissions
- Configure customer, product, and prospect searches
- Configure and process inter-company trade relations documents
- Introduction to D365 Guides
- Authoring of D365 Guides
- Operating of D365 Guides.
- Create sites, warehouses, locations, location formats, location profiles, location types, and zones
- Implement location directives
- Configure Inventory Statuses, unit sequence groups, and reservation hierarchies
- Implement wave and work, templates
- Implement wave load building template
- Configure mobile device menus, menu items, and display settings
- manage inventory stock movement processes
- Perform cycle counting
- Process inbound and outbound orders
- Process shipments
- Describe the replenishment process cross-docking
- Configure shipping carriers and carrier groups
- Perform planning and executing loads and shipments
- Configure and generate freight bills and invoices
- Configure route plans and guides
- Configure route and rate engines
- Configure and use dock appointment scheduling
- Configure quality control
- Configure quality management
- Manage quality orders and quarantine Order
- Manage inventory blocking.
- Differentiate between planning optimization and master planning
- Set up coverage groups and item coverage
- Configure master planning parameters, master plan, forecast plans, and continuity plans
- Differentiate between action messages, delay messages, time fences, and negative days
- Process and view planned orders
- Set up and use the Supply Schedule form
- Configure and process safety stock journals
- Set up and Implement inter-company master planning
- Implement demand-base forecasting
- Implement planning optimization
Microsoft officielle kursusmateriale.
Kurset leder hen mod eksamen MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
Ønker du certificeringen Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate, skal du bestå MB-330 and MB-300.
- Candidates for this exam are functional consultants who analyze business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices. Candidates serve as a key resource in implementing and configuring applications to meet business requirements.
- Candidates for this exam have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses, customer service, field service, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management concepts.
- Candidates for this exam typically specialize in one or more feature sets of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
- Candidates must have some knowledge of supply chain management practices, including procurement, trade, logistics, warehouse management, and transportation management.
Software Assurance Voucher
Du kan betale kurset med 5 SA Voucher.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695