Design, build, and deploy containerized applications on an OpenShift cluster
Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform provides developers an enterprise-ready solution for developing and deploying containerized software applications. Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
- Software developers interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
- Software architects interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for deploying applications
- Have completed the Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift course (DO180), or have equivalent knowledge
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or having earned a higher certification is helpful for navigation and usage of the command line, but is not required
- Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
Deploy an application to an OpenShift Cluster
- Design containerized applications for OpenShift
Build container images with advanced Dockerfile directives.
- Publish enterprise container images
Create an enterprise registry and allow access to the OpenShift registry.
- Build applications
Describe the OpenShift build process and implement post-commit build hooks.
- Customize Source-to-Image builds
Customize an existing S2I base image.
- Create applications from OpenShift templates
Describe the elements of an OpenShift template and create a multi-container template.
- Manage application deployments
Monitor application health and select the appropriate deployment strategy.
- Migrate applications to OpenShift
Integrate external services and migrate applications deployed on Red Hat JBoss Middleware.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147