Du forventes at have er par års udviklingserfaring i fx C# eller andet programmeringssprog, som er supporteret i Azure. Herudover anbefales det, at du har en grundlæggende forståelse for Azure svarende til Azure Fundamentals - 2 dage [AZ-900T00] og erfaring med PowerShell eller Azure CLI.
Dette kursus er for erfarne udviklere, der skal i gang med eller allerede udvikler løsninger i Azure, eller som gerne vil forberede sig til eksamen AZ-204 Microsoft Azure Developer Associate.
- Students will learn how to build a web application on the Azure App Service platform. They will learn how the platform functions and how to create, configure, scale, secure, and deploy to the App Service platform.
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- Configuring and Monitoring App Service apps
- Scaling App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
- This module covers creating Functions apps, and how to integrate triggers and inputs/outputs in to the app.
- Azure Functions overview
- Developing Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
- Students will learn how Azure Blob storage works, how to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle, and how to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata.
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Managing the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Working with Azure Blob storage
- Students will learn how Cosmos DB is structured and how data consistency is managed. Students will also learn how to create Cosmos DB accounts and create databases, containers, and items by using a mix of the Azure Portal and the .NET SDK.
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Azure Cosmos DB data structure
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
- This module instructs students on how to use create VMs and container images to use in their solutions. It covers creating VMs, using ARM templates to automate resource deployment, create and manage Docker images, publishing an image to the Azure Container Registry, and running a container in Azure Container Instances.
- Provisioning VMs in Azure
- Create and deploy ARM templates
- Create container images for solutions
- Publish a container image to Azure Container Registry
- Create and run container images in Azure Container Instances
- Students will learn how to leverage the Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0 to manage authentication and access to resources. Students will also learn how to use the Microsoft Authentication Library and Microsoft Graph to authenticate a user and retrieve information stored in Azure, and how and when to use Shared Access Signatures.
- Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- Authentication using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Using Microsoft Graph
- Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
- This module covers how to secure the information (keys, secrets, certificates) an application uses to access resources. It also covers securing application configuration information.
- Manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- Implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
- Secure app configuration data by using Azure App Configuration
- Students will learn how to publish APIs, create policies to manage information shared through the API, and to manage access to their APIs by using the Azure API Management service.
- API Management overview
- Defining policies for APIs
- Securing your APIs
- This module teaches students how to use Azure Logic Apps to schedule, automate, and orchestrate tasks, business processes, workflows, and services across enterprises or organizations.
- Azure Logic Apps overview
- Creating custom connectors for Logic Apps
- Students will learn how to build applications with event-based architectures.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
- Students will learn how to build applications with message-based architectures.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
- This module teaches students how to instrument their code for telemetry and how to analyze and troubleshoot their apps.
- Overview of monitoring in Azure
- Instrument an app for monitoring
- Analyzing and troubleshooting apps
- Implement code that handles transient faults
- Students will learn how to use different caching services to improve the performance of their apps.
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
Dette kursus leder hen mod eksamen AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure og ved beståelse opnår du certificeringen Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate. Eksamen bestilles og betales særskilt.
Microsoft skriver om denne eksamen:
- Candidates for this exam are cloud developers who participate in all phases of development from requirements definition and design, to development and deployment, and maintenance. They partner with cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement solutions.
- Candidates should be proficient in Azure SDKs, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Candidates must have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.
Undervisningen varetages af en erfaren underviser fra Teknologisk Instituts netværk bestående af branchens dygtigste undervisere.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147