Kurset afholdes på dansk, og kursusmateriale og eksamen er på engelsk.
This course provides an extensive introduction to the core agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA. The course is designed to provide you with the background knowledge you need to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand the principles and practices of DevOps. More importantly, this course is designed to inspire you to serve as a change champion who leads and mentors others by sharing and using what you’ve learned – and continue to learn – about DevOps.
This course helps professionals understand:
- Why organizations need to adopt DevOps practices from both the business and IT perspectives
- How to answer the question ‘What is DevOps?’
- DevOps values and principles
- How DevOps interfaces with other frameworks such as Agile, Lean and ITSM
- The characteristics of a DevOps culture
- DevOps organizational considerations including DevOps roles, teams and organizational structures
- Key DevOps practices
- Common DevOps automation practices and tools categories
- How to adopt a DevOps culture
To take the exam, knowledge of IT and familiarity with IT services is recommended.
Anyone who requires an understanding of DevOps principles, such as project and business managers, all professionals involved in IT quality assurance, testing and service management and anyone involved in the IT-development, IT-operation and IT service Management.
Professionals will increase their value within the organization and on the IT market with this certificate. After successfully completing the course, they will have an understanding of DevOps and be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery
- Describe the Service Delivery process
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation
Exam DevOps Fundamentals is included in the price.
- Exam takes 60 minuts with non-native speakers of English being permitted an additional 15 minutes.
- It is a closed-book, web-based exam and consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
- The passing grade is 65%. Participants are permitted to use scratch paper.
- A proctor will be present or the exam will.
- Certificate DevOps Fundamentals
Reni har mere end 20 års erfaring i it-branchen og har et stærkt fundament i IT Management rådgivning generelt.
Hun er en stærk figur i den globale og danske it-proces og Lean sektor og har i den forbindelse udgivet flere artikler, spillet en stor rolle i skabelsen af Lean IT Association og taler regelmæssigt på konferencer.
Reni er akkrediteret som underviser hos DASA - DevOps Agile Skills Association.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Hanne Skou-Madsen
- +45 72203095