Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architects.
We recommend you have participanted in our course Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and also to have participated in one of the related training classes,or in other ways have obtained equivalent knowledge.
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations
- MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- Identify business requirements
- Perform gap analyses
- Define compliance requirements
- Define security requirements
- Determine licensing needs and costs
- Design business processes
- Design data migration strategies
- Design system integrations
- Design solution infrastructure
- Develop an application lifecycle management (ALM) strategy
- Recommend Lifecycle Services (LCS) tools
- Define a testing strategy
Identify Solution Requirements
- describe an organization including companies, divisions, and other entities
- visualize an organization structure
- identify reporting requirements, including operational, analytical, and externally facing reports
- categorize business requirements and determine what gaps exist between current apps and services and the proposed solution
- identify the functional business processes that must be added, removed, or modified
- define audit requirements
- determine localization requirements and design a localization strategy, including taxes and user interfaces
- identify regulatory and governmental compliance requirements, including data privacy regulations
- design a strategy for segregating duties
- design the security strategy and architecture for a solution
- evaluate the costs and benefits of solution options
- determine licensing requirements for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and third-party apps and services
- estimate upfront and ongoing infrastructure and cloud services costs
- estimate the long-term costs for a solution
Design Solution Components
- identify use cases and business optimization opportunities, including upgrade and data migration scenarios
- map requirements and business process steps to a solution
- select solution functional components
- identify and characterize data sources that must be migrated
- design a master data management strategy
- develop a data migration strategy
- develop a data cut-over plan
- identify options to increase return on investment by integrating Office 365 apps and services and other Microsoft solutions
- identify options for integrating with third-party solutions
- select integration strategies
- recommend add-on technologies and services
- select a cloud-based or on-premises implementation
- identify required infrastructure apps, services, components, and features
- define performance requirements
Define Solution Testing and Management Strategies
- identify the available instance types
- select instance types for a solution
- identify use cases, integration points, and methodologies for implementing Azure DevOps functionality
- identify the available LCS tools, including Business Process Modeler (BPM), Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT) and Regulatory Updates
- select LCS tools to support a solution
- design a strategy for performance and load testing
- define a regression testing strategy, including what requires testing and the order of testing
- determine when to use RSAT, SysTest, and other tools and technologies
- define performance goals and requirements, predict transaction volumes
Microsoft official courseware.
If you want to obtain the certification Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert, you must complete MB-700, MB-300 and one of MB-310, MB-320, MB-330, MB-500.
This exam is according to Microsoft for:
- Solution Architects for Finance and Operations apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 are trusted advisors who consult with organizations and implementation team members to refine business needs into a well-defined and cost-effective solution.
- A Solution Architect is accountable for the integrity and successful delivery of the complete solution design. The architect provides critical guidance during pre-sales and design and consults throughout the remainder of the project lifecycle to address issues that arise throughout the implementation.
- The Solution Architect must have a breadth of knowledge and experience spanning business needs and product capabilities. The Solution Architect must have broad functional and technical expertise as either a Developer or Functional Consultant role in one of the following: Finance, Manufacturing, or Supply Chain Management. In addition, they have extensive domain knowledge in one or more customer industries.
Software Assurance Voucher
Course can be paid with 3 SA Voucher.
Our instructors, who specialize in teaching in Microsoft Dynamics, have participated in a number of projects in small as large companies. The courses may be held in either English or Danish.
Har du faglige spørgsmål, så kontakt:
- Jette Ravn Merkel
- +45 72202695