Part 2 of the core system administration tasks needed for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
The Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam (RH135) bundle is a combination of the following:
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) course
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200)
This course is singularly designed for students who have completed Red Hat System Administration I [RH124].
The organization of topics is such that it is not appropriate for student to use RH134 as a curriculum entry point. Students who have not taken a previous Red Hat course are encouraged to take either System Administration I if they are new to Linux, or the RHCSA Fast Track course (RH200) if they are experienced with enterprise Linux administration.
- Automate the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with Kickstart.
- Write regular expressions that, when partnered with grep, will allow you to quickly isolate or locate content within text files.
- Introduce the vim text editor, with which you can open, edit, and save text files.
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
- Influence the relative priorities at which Linux processes run.
- Manage file security using POSIX access control lists.
- Manage the Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) behavior of a system to keep it secure in case of a network service compromise.
- Configure systems to use central identity management services.
- Manage simple partitions and file systems.
- Manage logical volumes from the command line.
- Access (secure) NFS shares.
- Use autofs and the command line to mount and unmount SMB file systems.
- Configure a basic firewall.
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in this course.
Undervisningen varetages af en autoriseret Red Hat instruktør og foregår på engelsk.
Kurset afholdes i samarbejde med Red Hat, som udvælger lokationen kurset holdes på.
Har du faglige spørgsmål så kontakt
- Charlotte Heimann
- +45 72203147